Sunday, September 12, 2010

FORMATIVE BRIEF #6: INSPIRATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER

Another hard brief to me, not because I can't do anything respond to one of my favourite photographer, but because I don't actually have a favourite photographer. I surf web for inspirational photos a lot, not from any specific photographer. So I don't know who is the best one that I could respond my work on.

But there is one photographer called Laura Ferreira (http://lauraferreira.com/) who based in Trinidad and Tobago (I don't know where it is) has some beautiful images about beauty shoot mixed with floral set. I've been always wanting to do something like this before so when I saw her work, I decided to choose her work to recreate something of my own.
I've organized a team to help me with:
Model: Fellisa Burton, Maria De Los Angeles, Priya Chandra
MUA: Jolina O'Hair
Hair: Priya Chandra
Floral designer: Jade Genner
Stylist: Sophie Ranson

This is the reference photo:
Very dreamy and romantic

Mine, acutally, are not like that although based on the same concept. But I like the cross stripe shadows on her face and her expression so I chose this one to submit for this brief.


Some other photos in this series:

No comments:

Post a Comment